查看原文
其他

放松减压训练(九)躬式与象式练习

Ulrich Sollmann 身体会说话BodyNeverLies 2021-05-22


推荐阅读





正念与生机——

生物能量学视角下的压力管理

作者:[德]乌尔里希·索尔曼

出版社:华东师范大学出版社

“你准备好让你的身体战栗颤抖了吗?


版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有


视频包含中英文字幕    译者:郑思齐,董熙逾 ;编辑:董熙逾,朱于飞
版权归属Ulrich Sollmann 老师所有


向上滑动阅览视频文字稿 

  

Hello hello, good morning or good evening or good afternoon to everybody.

大家早安,晚安,午安。

 

It's a long time since I posted

距离上一次我发布

 

some exercise.

练习视频已经很久了。

 

And today,

今天,

 

I want to

我想要

 

introduce to you a very basic bio-energetic exercise.

给你介绍一个非常基础的生物能量练习。

 

It's so to say a double exercise.

这可以说是一个双重练习。

 

And this exercise

这个练习

 

touches all muscles, almost all muscles from the top to the bottom,

能够触动所有的肌肉,从上倒下、从头到脚的

 

from my head to the feet.

几乎每一块肌肉。

 

Insofar it is

这个练习至少

 

soto say that an everyday exercise you can use

可以说是一个你可以每天使用的日常练习,

 

so that you can relax,

来让你放松,

 

stress and relax at the same time.

让你同时感受压力与松弛。

 

So I want to just explain, that means I show

所以现在我想解释,也就是展示给你看

 

to you how it works.

这个练习是如何做的。

 

And next time

下一次

 

with my next video

在我的下一个视频中,

 

I will show you some variations which you can use for special parts in the body

我会给你展现这个练习的变化式,来针对身体的特定部位

 

for special effects

以达到特定效果

 

or special emotions.

或特定情绪。

 

So today, I want to introduce to you this exercise

今天,我想要给你介绍的这个

 

It's called the bow exercise

名为“躬式练习”

 

and the elephant exercise.

与“象式练习”。

 

And I will show to you, and then you can try to practice by yourself.

我会展示给你看,这样你就可以试着自己练习了。

 

And perhaps it's helpful, just put down some notes afterwards.

也许你会发现这个练习很有帮助,那么可以在练习后记些笔记。

 

Or you can ask someone, some friend of yours to watch you

又或者你可以叫上某人,你的某个朋友来看你练习,

 

´

and to share

并分享

 

his or her observation

/她对于你完成练习的

 

of the way how you do the exercise.

一些观察。

 

Because it is also a diagnostic exercise.

因为这同样也是一个诊断性的练习。

 

 

So

那么

 

The first exercise is the bow exercise. I want to

第一个是躬式练习。我想让你

 

ask you to put your feet parallel in that way,

把双脚分开,这样保持平行,

 

just in the wide of your hips.

双脚距离大概与臀同宽。

 

And then you bend your knees.

然后弯下你的膝盖,

 

Little

弯下一点点,

 

That

这样,

 

you could drop

你能察觉到坠落的感觉。

 

but you don't drop and you feel your attention here.

但是保持住自己不要坠落,停在这里觉察你的注意力。

 

And then you put your fist

随后,将你的手握拳,

 

on the back of your pelvis.

放在你髋部的后方。

 

And then you go toa bow position. I will just show you from the side

然后进入躬身的姿势。我从侧面演示,

 

so that you can see,

这样你能看得更清楚,

 

so to band

这样弯下

 

knees.

你的膝盖

 

The pelvis is to the front.

髋部朝向前方。

 

The shoulders are a little back.

双肩微微向后打开。

 

The head is upright.

头颈直立朝前。

 

And you have your mouth open a little so that you can breathe in this stress position.

你可以微微张开嘴巴,这样能够使你在这个压力姿势下更好地呼吸。

 

And then you stay there for a little while,

在这个姿势保持一会儿,

 

and just be aware of what happens in your body,

觉察你的身体中正在发生什么。

 

and of course also be aware of how you feel.

当然也要觉察你现在是怎样的感受。

 

54

What

你的身体中

 

happens in your body,

有着怎样的变化,

 

and what kind of feelings

又与什么样的感受

 

are connected,

紧密相连。

 

andj ust be aware

时刻觉察

 

of your breathing

在这个压力姿势下

 

in this

你的呼吸,

 

stress position, because it is a stress position

因为这个姿势

 

for almost

能够让你全身几乎所有的部位

 

all of your body.

处在紧张状态。

 

And

然后

 

and just stay there for a little while.

保持这个姿势停留一会儿。

 

and you will feel maybe the tension

也许你会察觉到

 

in your legs or

你的双腿或是你的后背下部

 

in your lower back.

有些紧张。

 

It might hurt a little.

可能会感觉到有一点痛。

 

So stay there for a little while, but don't overstress.

继续保持住这个姿势再坚持一会儿,但是不要过于紧张。

 

So when you stay there in this bow position for a little while.

当你在这个躬身的姿势保持一会儿

 

 

Afterwards,

之后,

 

and now it is very important to mention,

在这里非常重要的一点是,

 

just very slowly,

要非常缓慢地

 

change the position,

变换你的姿势,

 

change the position to

将你的姿势

 

(from) the bow,

从躬式

 

to the elephant

变化到

 

position,

象式,

 

just like you bent over,

就像这样弯下腰,

 

your arms and shoulders hang down,

手臂与肩膀自然下垂,

 

your head hang down,

头颈放松下垂,

 

and then your knees are bent.

并且保持膝盖微微弯曲。

 

and then you stay there for a little while,

在这个姿势停留一会儿,

 

and breathe,

保持呼吸,

 

and just feel how it is.

觉察这是什么样的感受。

 

Maybe you feel some trembling in your legs or a little tension,

也许你会感觉到双腿肌肉紧张,甚至微微发抖,

 

 

just let it happen,

顺其自然,

 

and be aware of what

并且觉察

 

kind of feeling is connected with this.

是什么样的感受与此连结。

 

And just stay there for a little while,

保持这个姿势停留一会儿,

 

so that the vibration, the autonomic

让肌肉的轻微抖动,也就是身体的

 

reaction of the body can happen.

自动反应自然发生。

 

Ah

哈……(吐气)

 

And when you breathe,

当你呼吸时,

 

open your mouth and,

张开嘴巴,

 

make a little sound,

发出声音

 

by exhaling.

吐气。

 

But don't force yourself, just hang down.

不要试图逼迫自己,只需要保持自然下垂,

 

because it is stress enough.

因为这个紧张姿势能够带来足够的压力。

 

And then maybe for 3 times,

然后可以试着进行3

 

breathe deeply

深呼吸,

 

into your belly,

深深的吸气下沉至腹部,

 

so that we got the balloon blows up,

这样你能感受到腹部被充气。

 

and let down again.

然后再次吐气放松。

 

Ah

哈……(吐气)

 

 

Ah

哈……(吐气)

 

 

Do it for 3 times and stay there for a little while so that your legs maybe can tremble.

深呼吸3次并继续保持这个姿势,这样你的双腿可能微微颤抖,

 

Shiver a little,

微微抖腿,

 

and let your arms hang down and when you feel some tension or when you hold up your shoulders,

让你的手臂自然下垂。如果你发现自己耸肩或是肩部紧张,

 

Just remember,

记住,

 

let go and let your arms and shoulders hand down and also your head.

放松下来,让你的手臂、肩膀和你的头自然下垂。

 

Maybe you can

你也可以

 

shake your head a little,

轻轻晃动头部,

 

but don't force yourself.

但不要逼迫自己。

 

Just a little,

只是小幅度晃动一点点

 

to feel that it is loose, that the neck is loose.

来感受头部和颈部是放松的。

 

And just again, breathe and feel your breathing.

然后再一次,呼吸。并觉察你的呼吸。

 

And then after a while, you can decide by yourself.

这样保持一段时间后,你可以自己决定时机。

 

Just very, very slowly.

非常非常缓慢地

 

Come up.

起身。

 

Very slowly,

非常慢地,

 

and let your arms and shoulders and your head hang down.

同时保持你的手臂、肩膀和你的头部下垂。

 

While you slowly come up,

在你慢慢起身的同时,

 

and keep your knees bent,

保持你的膝盖微微弯曲,

 

so that

这样

 

this what happens in your legs can happen

你双腿的感受可以

 

very slowly.

慢慢发生。

 

Get up.

起身。

 

Let your arms and shoulders hang down and just feel how it is.

保持双臂和肩膀下垂,并觉察你的感受。

 

In your legs,

双腿的,

 

and in your arms and, your shoulders, your chest,

双臂的,肩膀的,胸口的,

 

your neck.

肩膀的感受。

 

And theneck

颈部

 

is lifted

应该在最后

 

at the last,

慢慢上提,

 

so that the head slowly

这样你可以

 

can come up.

缓缓地抬起头。

 

And have your knees bent, that's important.

始终保持膝盖弯曲,这点很重要。

 

Don't stretch

不要伸展

 

Your legs.

你的双腿。

 

And when you're up with your head,

当你抬起头后,

 

just stay there for a little while

保持这个姿势停留一会儿,

 

with your bent knees,

保持膝盖的弯曲,

 

and keep your eyes open,

眼睛睁开,

 

and just feel how it is.

觉察你的感受。

 

Now how you feel in the world,

觉察你在这个当下,是以怎样的感受处在这个世界中,

 

how you feel on the ground,

是以怎样的感受站立在地面上,

 

and how it is when your body reacts automatically,

当你的身体自然做出反应时是怎样的感受,

 

and just remember how it is in life,

记住在生命中的感受,

 

how you face life, how you

你是如何面对生命的,你又是

 

are grounded

如何植根于

 

in your life,

你的生命,

 

and how open your breathing

你的呼吸又是如何

 

is

开放地

 

towards life,

向着生命,

 

and towards yourself.

也向着你自己。

 

And just be aware of how you feel now when you feel your body

觉察此时此刻,当你以一种也许与平日不同的方式与自己的身体相处时,

 

in a different way, perhaps,

你有着什么样的感受,

 

and you can stay there for 1234minutes.

你可以在这个姿势保持1234分钟。

 

And then afterwards,

然后,

 

you lie down on the ground again,

再一次在地面上躺下,

 

to relax,

放松,

 

but have your knees bent

但仍然保持膝盖弯曲,

 

and just lie down like this,

就像这样躺着,

 

and close your eyes,

闭上双眼,

 

and stay there for a while.

就这样保持一段时间。

 

You can stay there for some minutes,

你可以在这里停留几分钟,

 

maybe 345minutes so that you can really relax and

也许345分钟,这样你能真正地放松下来,

 

feel the ground who carries you,

觉察感受承载着你的地面,

 

who carries you. When you let down when you let go,

当你放下一切,当你松下所有。

 

I would do it a bit shorter

我会快一些把这个练习做完

 

to finish up and to explain to you something

来给你解释

 

and to explain to you something important.

一些重点。

 

When you do this bow exercise

当你做躬式练习

 

in this position,

保持这个姿势的时候,

 

with the bent knees, the pelvis to the front and the shoulders back.

要微微弯曲膝盖,髋部朝前,肩膀微微向后,

 

The head is upright.

头部挺直。

 

your eyes are also open so that you can really be aware

保持双眼睁开,这样你能

 

Of

真正的感受

 

where you are

你在这个世界

 

in the world, where you are in your room or in your life,

在这个房间,在你的生命中处于何处,

 

or in the feeling of that moment.

以及在这一刻你的感受与情绪。

 

so just do it for a little while, maybe once a day

所以你可以做一会儿这个练习,可能一天一次,

 

in the evening or in the morning

早晨或是晚上,

 

when you want to get up when you wake up, when you want to wake up

当你想要清醒、想要起床,

 

or when you have stress after work

或是当你工作后有着压力的时候,

 

you can do it

都可以自己

 

by yourself.

来做这个练习。

 

And

然后

 

the next time, I will share some variations

下一次,我会和大家分享这个练习的一些变化形式

 

and some specific

与一些特定的方面

 

aspects which you can

是需要你

 

be aware of and keep in mind.

觉察与记住的。

 

When you feel some pain or some tension which you don't like.

当你察觉到一些你并不喜欢的疼痛或是紧张感时。

 

But now it's enough for today

而今天,到这里就足够了。

 

I wish you all the best.

我希望你一切都好。

 

I hope you feel better

我希望你感觉更好了,

 

I hope you feel

感觉更安全、

 

more safe and more powerful in your body.

身体中更有力量了。

 

So

那么,

 

I saygoodbye.

我要道别了。

 

I wish you a nice day or a nice evening, or a nice weekend,

我希望你度过愉快的一天,或者一个愉快的晚上,或是周末,

 

and see you next time.

我们下次再见。

 

So byebye, bye bye.

那么,再见,拜拜。

 








Introduction to a program of relaxation and 

stress reduction, based on videos

Ulrich Sollmann


躯体意识是在生命历程一开始就存在。在最初,这是一个非常无意识的过程,是对外在和内在世界的经验和感受的觉察。外在世界是母亲的子宫和出生后的环境。这一经验和躯体意识影响着感觉的发展。


随着躯体意识的萌发,感觉的发展、积极的探索支持着人格的发展和人际关系的能力和并与世界接触,培养与此相关的技能、动机和成功(获得/征服世界)。


这一过程也建立和发展了(自我)动机:成为自己,和他人建立联系,征服世界。


有7种帮助经验躯体内部和躯体所处环境的感觉。这些感觉是人类表现的桥梁。当它们被启动时,总是会有两个方面:对外部世界的经验(对一些影响、味道、气味、触碰等等的经验);以及对经验的内在影响(人类的感觉和心灵)。反过来也是一样:如果你更多、更深地在内在世界感觉自己,就会对你的行为和你与外在世界的关系产生更大的影响。你可以控制一些感觉,比如触觉,但很难控制其他感觉,例如嗅觉、味觉和听觉。当然你可以堵住耳朵,这样你就听不见了。如果你不这么做,你可能听到,或者听不到。你闻到,或闻不到。还有一些感觉是你可以区别的,例如触觉。你可以接触到一点点,或更多一点,或更少一点。


人类的发展总是包含(所有)感觉的发展。不仅需要以所谓健康的方式发展,不仅以学校的学习方式发展是有益的。还有一种发展非常有益和必要,就是以一种创造性的、非常个性化的方式发展所有的感觉,这样你就可以依靠你的感觉意识,依靠你自己和自己接触世界的途径。


你可以看到,我们作为身体-心灵治疗师,主要对兴奋、经验和表达的积蓄和释放进行工作。我们主要聚焦于以任何可能的方式设置一个来自于外界的冲动,或支持一个来自身体内部的冲动。我们这样做,以支持机体的自我调节,同时,通过与这些进行工作,帮助来访者了解自己,无论是在身体的层面、个人的层面,还是关系的层面。


无论你以怎样的方式与身体工作,这些指南都会对你有所帮助。你可以使用所有类型的身体-练习,当你注意到这些指南的重要性时,无论是对来访者还是对你自身,你都会做得很好。(在这本手册中的其他地方,我还会进行更多地阐述。)


永远记住练习有两个步骤:做练习,并在每一次练习之后躺5到10分钟。这非常重要,你可以感受体内的放松,也可能会有一些感觉,像微小的颤栗,抖动之类的。这很正常。这一小段休息很重要的另一个原因是,休息可以帮助你将体内发生的所有事情整合起来。



Guidlines for the excercises 练习指南

Body sensations 身体感觉

Breathing 呼吸

Feeling  感受

Thoughts  思维

Fantasies 幻想

Tension, stress 张力、压力

Pain, boundary  疼痛、界限

Time, break  时间、休息

Self-regulation 自我调节



此后的数日到数周间我会提供更多常规或有针对性的放松减压练习。你可以在家或是办公室里做这些练习。你可以一个人做这些练习,也可以和家人、朋友或你的团队一起做。做这些练习并对你自己的身体和感觉保持觉察的状态是很有帮助的。找个机会和其他人分享你的经验。

如果你有问题可以通下方的电子邮箱或是微信账号让我们知道。

sollmann@sollmann-online.de

wechat us 44801

当然你也可以读读我即将出版的新书。



——Ulrich Sollomann

Ulrich Sollmann

身体心理治疗师,管理者,政治家和教练的咨询顾问; 德国心理治疗学院院长,德国生物能量分析协会主席,“你一动,我就懂-身体知道答案”一书的作者。

在中国的视频:http://www.iepsy.com/course/352


更多关于Ulrich Sollmann 的信息

www.sollmann.cn 

www.body-languages.net

微信公众号:身体会说话BodyNeverLies   ulrich_sollmann


即将出版中文版






《正念与生机——生物能量学视角下的压力管理》

作者: [德] 乌尔里希•索罗曼 


摘要:

压力管理和自我恢复是人类的基本要求,有助于在日常生活和紧张工作的强烈需求下取得成功。同时他们帮助人们感受到个人的放松和启发。所有这一切都基于对自己的压力特征的仔细和具体分析。笔者指出:

•日常生活中的压力和压力的作用,

•作为个性、行为模式和设置的影响的压力模式,

•用生物能量方法来分析和理解个人压力特征

•一个独特的运动概念,主要基于亚历山大·勒温的生物能量分析(150多次练习,大部分用照片说明)。



德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(一)从呼吸练习开始

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(二)感知身体练习

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(三)转动身体练习

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(四)表达身体练习

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(五)唤醒身体练习

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(六)头部放松练习

德国索尔曼老师推荐:放松减压训练(七)桥接头部和盆骨

放松减压训练推荐(八)敞开内部呼吸


补 充 阅 读

危机与危机干预 | Ulrich Sollmann

可怕的病毒鸡尾酒

灾疫情况下,心理支持的应用方法|德国专家Ulrich Sollmann讲座文字稿

疫情支持中的困境:求助者骂志愿者无能,该怎么办?

《柳叶刀》:哪些锻炼方式最有助于缓解精神压力与促进身体健康?

什么是生物能量分析与身体治疗?

身体语言的秘密

压力状态下的身体语言

练习:适用于压力(紧张)和疼痛

身体练习指南-第一部分

身体练习指南-第二部分

身体练习指南-更多重要的部分


关于作者




Ulrich Sollmann

身体心理治疗师,管理者,政治家和教练的咨询顾问; 德国心理治疗学院院长,德国生物能量分析协会主席,“你一动,我就懂-身体知道答案”一书的作者。

在中国的视频:http://www.iepsy.com/course/352


更多关于Ulrich Sollmann 的信息

www.sollmann.cn 

www.body-languages.net


联络方式

sollmann@sollmann-online.de

wechat ID us44801




身体会说活

Body Never Lies

微信号ulrich_sollmann

欢迎留言,如果使用英文,索尔曼老师可以直接看到并回复哦~

Message from Ulrich Sollmann

Hello everybody thanks for your comment. As I  dontknow Chinese, sorry for this, can you please also say some words in English? Thanks



    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存